Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Post here if you come across an issue with the site or forum.

Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 am

Did I typo a filename or deck name? Did I accidentally use an image of the wrong person/character in a deck Hi, Takagi twins~? Is something else afoot that you think should be fixed? Here's where to let me know! Please try to be as specific as possible :)
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, not sure if this is an error or not but, should the Master Badges (which I'm assuming are the images to the next to the deck names) should say 'Sample' on them? Or perhaps those aren't the actual badges and are just really samples?
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Ralene wrote:Okay, not sure if this is an error or not but, should the Master Badges (which I'm assuming are the images to the next to the deck names) should say 'Sample' on them? Or perhaps those aren't the actual badges and are just really samples?


The master badges should say "sample" on them - when you master a deck, you'll receive a master badge with your name on it (to be used for the Super Master activity - basically master combos). And I'm also aware that Shun's deck is missing one ;)
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Awesome, good to know! Thank you so very much for the information!
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Okay, an error that I came across in signing up for the site is that it seems to hate anything with a 'ps' etc in it. 'psuits' as well.

Actually, now I don't even know what the error is; but I have a friend trying to sign up, and it won't accept their TCG URL at all. (we fixed it by signing up from my computer, oddly enough) but it might be something to look into.
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Ralene wrote:Okay, an error that I came across in signing up for the site is that it seems to hate anything with a 'ps' etc in it. 'psuits' as well.

Actually, now I don't even know what the error is; but I have a friend trying to sign up, and it won't accept their TCG URL at all. (we fixed it by signing up from my computer, oddly enough) but it might be something to look into.


Was it on the forms? Did it tell you what the error was? For instance, the forms have a "naughty words" list that it won't let through by default which has been edited by me ('kum' and 'fuk' were a couple of them - you can imagine the trouble when adding decks such as inuitaKUMi and FUKamigou, or trying to use them as choice decks/etc XD).

I am in the middle of making decks at the moment and will be posting an update later on this evening, so I'll check it out when I do that :)
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Yep, the join forum. It said that those words 'weren't allowed'. Sounds like a plan though, thank you very much!
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Ralene wrote:Yep, the join forum. It said that those words 'weren't allowed'. Sounds like a plan though, thank you very much!


Okidokey! Will check the forms for anything that would do that, then :) Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: problem solved!
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Thank you very much; anything you can elaborate on so we can figure out the issue?
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Ralene wrote:Thank you very much; anything you can elaborate on so we can figure out the issue?


The naughty word filter had "pussies" and "pussy" in it, which I suppose is very close to "psuits". Should be fixed now :)
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, that's good to know! Hopefully that'll solve other issues too!
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm not exactly sure if it's just an error on my end but I think there's a weird black bar in the middle top of Image I know that Accel's got a handlebar as part of his armor but I think this isn't it...

Also, the 'random' game in the weekly games is giving off the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare randmedal() (previously declared in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php:4) in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php on line 67
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Ralene wrote:I'm not exactly sure if it's just an error on my end but I think there's a weird black bar in the middle top of Image I know that Accel's got a handlebar as part of his armor but I think this isn't it...

Also, the 'random' game in the weekly games is giving off the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare randmedal() (previously declared in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php:4) in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php on line 67


Random game has been fixed XD;

As for the weird black bar, if not mistaken it was a weapon or something XD I'll see if I can't remember where I put the original image and double check (because it's entirely possible I'm the one who put the black bar there orz).

--Ah ha! It's the end of the Utopia Dopant's weapon. Either way, I'm going to edit that particular card so it doesn't look so darn weird XD:
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Ah not a problem, I should have remembered that; thanks!
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Ralene wrote:Ah not a problem, I should have remembered that; thanks!


Hahaha. No big deal; it's not like it was super obvious what it was (and it did look like I'd accidentally taken the pencil tool to the card, haha).
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I think I'm spending too much time on the site... XD

A couple quick errors that I noticed here. I'm thinking that the 'accel bar' effect seems to be spreading to other cards (or my monitor, who knows) but I noticed it on Image (top right by his head) and Image (in the bottom left corner) Also, the master sample badge on the fourze-daimonjishun page seems to be errored out or missing on its page.

...I promise I won't try to find any more errors after this.
User avatar
Ralene
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Ralene wrote:I think I'm spending too much time on the site... XD

A couple quick errors that I noticed here. I'm thinking that the 'accel bar' effect seems to be spreading to other cards (or my monitor, who knows) but I noticed it on Image (top right by his head) and Image (in the bottom left corner) Also, the master sample badge on the fourze-daimonjishun page seems to be errored out or missing on its page.

...I promise I won't try to find any more errors after this.



Ahaha. Finding errors is good! It means you're finding things my poor eyes may have missed when testing things :)

On Shun's page, I know it's missing the master badge; I haven't made it yet XD (it was one of the first decks I made, so I wasn't thinking about master badges at the time). It'll be up soon :)

It's a the opening of a parking garage behind OOO, and a picture/mirror/door frame behind Shoutarou (whatever's behind his desk from that angle, can't remember off the top of my head - notice it goes up behind his head, too) XD Probably won't be changing either of those since unlike the Accel deck, it's not going right through their heads XD;
User avatar
Nori
Site Admin
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
Location: California


Return to Site Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron