[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Plastic Suits! • View topic - Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Post here if you come across an issue with the site or forum.

Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Nori » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 am

Did I typo a filename or deck name? Did I accidentally use an image of the wrong person/character in a deck ? Is something else afoot that you think should be fixed? Here's where to let me know! Please try to be as specific as possible :)
Nori
Site Admin

Re: Nori done messed up! [Deck/etc problems]

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, not sure if this is an error or not but, should the Master Badges (which I'm assuming are the images to the next to the deck names) should say 'Sample' on them? Or perhaps those aren't the actual badges and are just really samples?
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Awesome, good to know! Thank you so very much for the information!
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Okay, an error that I came across in signing up for the site is that it seems to hate anything with a 'ps' etc in it. 'psuits' as well.

Actually, now I don't even know what the error is; but I have a friend trying to sign up, and it won't accept their TCG URL at all. (we fixed it by signing up from my computer, oddly enough) but it might be something to look into.
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Yep, the join forum. It said that those words 'weren't allowed'. Sounds like a plan though, thank you very much!
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Thank you very much; anything you can elaborate on so we can figure out the issue?
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, that's good to know! Hopefully that'll solve other issues too!
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm not exactly sure if it's just an error on my end but I think there's a weird black bar in the middle top of Image I know that Accel's got a handlebar as part of his armor but I think this isn't it...

Also, the 'random' game in the weekly games is giving off the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare randmedal() (previously declared in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php:4) in /home/plasticsuits/plastic.pure-rhythm.org/randmedal.php on line 67
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Ah not a problem, I should have remembered that; thanks!
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:16 pm

I think I'm spending too much time on the site... XD

A couple quick errors that I noticed here. I'm thinking that the 'accel bar' effect seems to be spreading to other cards (or my monitor, who knows) but I noticed it on Image (top right by his head) and Image (in the bottom left corner) Also, the master sample badge on the fourze-daimonjishun page seems to be errored out or missing on its page.

...I promise I won't try to find any more errors after this.
Ralene

Postby Nori » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Return to Site Issues