Ralene's Donations

Donate decks here!

Ralene's Donations

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger - Dekamaster

(with this, yes there are some images that say 'Jetix' or 'Disney' on them, but they are from the original source material (also grainy) so I included them. Feel free to disregard if there are ones you don't think fit, etc) *also the naming scheme are of the original images; even if it says spd/shadow/something, they are from the original material. again, I leave it up to you with what to and not to use)

Tensou Sentai Goseiger - GoseiKnight

(I didn't include his Groundion or pocket-header forms as I wasn't sure what you needed there. If those are needed, I will gladly include them in a separate .zip file. Also, I am highly amazed the expressiveness that this suit can do. There are some pretty decent 'funny'/'amusing' images in there.)
Ralene

Re: Ralene's Donations

Postby Nori » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 pm

@ Jetix/Disney logos - I'm not too worried if suit/robo/monster images come from the Power Rangers equivalent of a series, since 99% of the time the suits are identical and/or it was just reused footage :)
@ Groundion/headder - I would use the headder, but it's not absolutely necessary to have (see: some of the rider decks where their belt is a card image). Otherwise they would probably be their own decks, or part of a mechs/transformation trinkets deck for the particular series.

Anyway. here you go~

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:07 am

Sadly, he's not in header form that often but I did find a few images if you need them. If not, I might suggest combining the smaller header and Groundion/Gosei Ground into one deck.
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:15 pm

It's a hopefully decent mix of images (especially because .gifs don't work out nicely) but hopefully it helps to capture the zaniness of Gokai Green.
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks! Here you go :)

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 pm

And, with my first 'actor' donation deck, yeah! :)

GoseiBlue and Hyde
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:55 pm

More actors, yeah!

Mele and GekiViolet (Mele makes awesome faces. XD )
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Sun May 06, 2012 6:37 pm

And another donation; Rio of Gekiranger!
Ralene

Postby Nori » Wed May 09, 2012 6:05 pm

All three of the GekiRanger decks had actually already been made when you donated them ^^;; However, I will give you the rewards anyway, since the info on the deck claiming thread may not have been clear (this is why it's important to wait until I okay a deck before donating, and check the upcoming list - I don't want to make you guys go do a whole bunch of work only to be told no). I'm updating the deck claiming post to clarify this.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Wed May 09, 2012 6:30 pm

It's not a problem, I just got into a deckmaking mood but yep, I shall be sure to go about if correctly next time sorry!
Ralene

Postby Nori » Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm

I understand all too well, lol, judging by my "start every deck for a series because there are images in the folder" mentality. Not a problem; we're still working out the kinks, so a few bumps in the road are to be expected :)
Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm

And...donation drop incoming!

Kougami Kousei (Cakeboss) from Kamen Rider OOO

Kamen Rider Gatack from Kamen Rider Kabuto

Kamen Rider IXA from Kamen Rider Kiva

Triceraranger from Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm

4 decks w/3 for series with less than 3 decks = more cards! Yay!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi Nori, I'm sure it's been a busy summer for you (as it has for the rest of us)

I just wanted to drop by a few donations I'd been working on if you wanted them. I'll try to get the Akibarangers ones done here semi-soon, it's gonna be a busy few weeks for me but I wanted to let you know that we're still here whenever things calm down for you.

Thanks again! :)

From Mahou Sentai Magiranger, we have Hikaru and his Sentai form of MagiShine

and from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, we have Ikari Gai and his Sentai form of Gooookkkkaaaaiiii Siiiiilllveeerr! (as he would state it)
Ralene

Return to Deck Donations