Deck Claiming Thread

Donate decks here!

Deck Claiming Thread

Postby Nori » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am

Please post your deck claims here. I will try to keep this post updated with the most recent list. Please check the upcoming list to see whether or not the deck(s) you're after has/have already been made. Upcoming decks have already been made, but have not yet been released; making decks I have already partially made. You may donate images for decks on the "making" list. You may also want to take a peek at the Deck Suggestion thread and consider donating something from there :)

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT DONATIONS UNTIL I HAVE OKAYED YOUR CLAIM. I don't want to have to not reward you for your hard work because you donated X deck when it was already made/upcoming ;;

Aegis' Claims
-Claims Received
Denji Sentai MegaRanger - MegaRed
Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger: TyrannoRanger

Jae's Claims
-Claims Received
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Joe Gibken
Kamen Rider Decade - Kaitou Daiki
Samurai Sentai Shinkenger - Shiba Kaoru

Ralene's Claims
-Claims Received
Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kamen Rider Gatack
Kamen Rider Kiva - Kamen Rider IXA
Kamen Rider OOO - Kougami Kousei
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - GokaiGreen
Kyouryuu Sentai ZyuRanger - TriceraRanger
Tensou Sentai Goseiger - GoseiBlue
Tensou Sentai Goseiger - GoseiKnight
Tensou Sentai Goseiger - Hyde
Tokusou Sentai DekaRanger - DekaMaster
Nori
Site Admin

Re: Deck Claiming Thread

Postby Takeru » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Claiming Joe Gibken from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and Shiba Kaoru from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
Takeru

Postby Takeru » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Claiming Kaitou Daiki from Kamen Rider Decade
Takeru

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

I think I have found enough to make them work, so may I please claim the following?

GoseiKnight from Tensou Sentai Goseiger and DekaMaster from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
Ralene

Postby Nori » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Ralene wrote:I think I have found enough to make them work, so may I please claim the following?

GoseiKnight from Tensou Sentai Goseiger and DekaMaster from Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

All yours! Was planning on starting some Goseiger decks soon, too :)
Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Yeah, expect them up shortly!
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:04 am

Okay, think I found a decent enough selection so I'm going to claim Gokai Green, if that's cool?
Ralene

Postby Nori » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Ralene wrote:Okay, think I found a decent enough selection so I'm going to claim Gokai Green, if that's cool?

Sure thing!
Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:16 pm

To follow along with the deck making rules you provided earlier, I give you 2 decks from the same show; Gosei Blue and Hyde from Tensou Sentai Goseiger. :)
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Ralene wrote:To follow along with the deck making rules you provided earlier, I give you 2 decks from the same show; Gosei Blue and Hyde from Tensou Sentai Goseiger. :)

Okidokey! That rule is only *really* in place to prevent people from laying claim over any particular series (because as I mentioned in the other thread, donated decks are higher on the release priority), or going "yes I'll donate these 12 decks from this series!" and then never following through (which happened a *lot* at a game I ran years ago, unfortunately) :) You're allowed to claim more than two decks at a time, provided no more than two decks are from the same series. I'll reword the info post if it's a bit confusing.

This is also why I allow donation "claims" for decks that are on the "Making" list; because otherwise it's me who has the "claim" over a particular series and things'll get released whenever I feel like it, and if someone donates it, I figure they actually want to collect it, so I'll release it faster XD.

...........I'm not sure if I actually made sense or if I just made this more convoluted XD;

That said, I heart me some Kento and I fully approve of this claim.
Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 pm

Awesome, that's good to hear then. ;)

I've coem to set up claims for Mele and GekiViolet from Gekiranger as well; .zip files are up for your perusal!
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Okay, and I got one working for Rio from Gekiranger as well, .zip file in my thread.

I've got a possible one for TimePink from Timeranger but it's been really difficult to get good quality images for her. I have enough for a donation but I'd wish to warn you that the quality is not the best.
Ralene

Postby Ralene » Sun May 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay, I think I'd next like to claim TriceraRanger from ZyuRanger, Kamen Rider Gatack from Kabuto, Kamen Rider IXA from Kiva and....Kougami Kousei from OOO. (In whatever order best works for you. :) )
Ralene

Postby Nori » Tue May 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Ralene wrote:Okay, I think I'd next like to claim TriceraRanger from ZyuRanger, Kamen Rider Gatack from Kabuto, Kamen Rider IXA from Kiva and....Kougami Kousei from OOO. (In whatever order best works for you. :) )

Alright, go for it :D (cakebossssss. Maybe we can have a puzzle deck featuring one of his more fantastic cakes.) Any order is fine; I probably won't be making any new decks until the end of the month (after the 28th).
Nori
Site Admin

Return to Deck Donations