[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Plastic Suits! • View topic - Deck Suggestions

Deck Suggestions

Make suggestions for decks, games, etc., here!

Deck Suggestions

Postby Nori » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 am

Please leave any deck suggestions/requests here. The more a deck is requested, the higher on the priority list it will be when making decks. Decks on the suggested list MAY be claimed over on the forum. You may also want to check the to make sure the deck you are requested hasn't already been made/isn't in the process of being made.

I will not release decks for a new (as in decks do not yet exist, not vintage of the show) series/set until I have at least two made. I'd prefer to not have a handful of series with every deck imaginable, and 20 with one random deck at this point in time.
Nori
Site Admin

Re: Deck Suggestions

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:28 pm

I would be all sorts of happy if decks from Kamen Rider OOO, Mahou Sentai Magiranger and/or Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger would be added to the list. :)
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:42 pm

Hmm...I'd be remiss if I didn't recommend the titular rider, OOO (Hino Eiji), Ankh (the Greed/Greeed) and the two Births (Date and Gotou). The Greed/Greeeds would probably be next up on the list as well though.

For Magiranger, probably the various Magirangers, Vancuria (plus Nai and Mere) and Wolzard and for Dekaranger, the Dekarangers plus Doggie, Swan and...Murphy?

(Also, do we have the ability to PM on the forums? Just curious!)
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:50 pm

I'll probably start with Eiji & Ankh (+ Tatoba combo OOO) first, and maybe Hina-chan as well. Shall poke around for a handful of characters from Magi/Dekaranger to start with, too :)

You should be able to PM - if you look under the username to the right you'll see a little PM icon. If you don't see one, let me know and I'll enable it :)
Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Yep, I see it now, thank you.

So many characters too, exciting! (Yeah, OOO has a pretty big human cast...though Fourze's now out does it handedly in pure numbers)
Ralene

Postby Aegis » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Denji Sentai Megaranger, particularly Date Kenta/MegaRed and Jogasaki Chisato/MegaYellow. On the Showa side of things how about Kamen Rider Stronger?
Aegis

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 pm

If we're going Megaranger, then I'd recommend Shun Namiki/Mega Blue. Ooh, Showa....hmmm.. We'd be remiss if we didn't recommend Kamen Rider 1/Ichigo of course and I'd also put in votes for Kamen Rider Super-1 and Kamen Rider ZX (though he's probably going to be hard to find images of, considering he was only in 1 special and the various modern crossover movies...)
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 am

Understandable. I'm sure if you need screencaps, perhaps Aegis can help... (get on it Aegis!)

Also, on another subject, I love your icon... :)
Ralene

Postby Aegis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 am

Megaranger screencaps? Yeah I could get any screencap you want. I have the whole show raw it's just a matter of taking the pics.

What about Sentai robos? Those could be a whole category by themselves.
Aegis

Postby Nori » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 am

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Nori » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:47 am

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Nori, quick question/note/thing.

I hate to be well, weird and all but....think we can delay some of those den-o decks for a bit? I think if you end up doing all those Ryou+imagin decks, Den-o will overtake Shinken as having the most decks (and may not be surpassable). I know it's really tempting but it might end up being a bit easier for the moment to just make 1 ryoutarou+imagin possessed deck (to share between the main imagin) and when there are more decks out there, perhaps split it back up? I'm just worried that while those are both fan-popular decks, that having so many forms/people between them will make it impossible to get other decks in the randomizer (which is happening now with Shinken's many characters)

Again, please take it with a grain of salt. I just saw the upcoming list and sort of freaked out at the massive amounts of den-o/shinken decks coming up.
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm

For all that is awesome, I am hoping I can donate a deck for Kougami Kousei and call it Cakeboss.

.....but that probably won't work, now will it? :D
Ralene

Postby Nori » Sun May 06, 2012 1:57 am

Nori
Site Admin

Postby Ralene » Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh gosh, that would be awesome. XD So very awesome; we NEED to make this.
Ralene

Postby Nori » Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 pm

WE SHALL SEE once we get a few more things sorted out. However, I'm not opposed to a Kougami deck. XD;
Nori
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions